Most would agree that buying land then building a project, be it a home, condo or multiple dwellings is a daunting task in your own country where you speak the language.
To do this in a foreign country where you are not at all familiar with the zoning laws, financing, building permits, water and sewage rights, condo laws, corporate formation, etc. can be a very scary thing indeed.
Now add the critical support services (retaining a trustworthy attorney, how escrow works, title insurance, contracting with an architect, and banking) not to mention communicating your needs to a builder who may not understand English and definitely is not familiar with the type of construction you are accustomed to.
My customers generally fall into the following categories:
- People who wish to acquire land in Costa Rica with the idea of building either immediately or in the future
- Those who currently own property and now wish to build a home
- Those who currently own a home or wish to buy a home that they will then remodel to North American standards.
Having extensive experience in all of these areas, I am fully prepared to help you:
- Inspect and evaluate your land and provide detailed planning for cost effective construction management of your project
- Analysis of your residential construction site to provide architectural and engineering construction plans in order to determine the costs and time to complete your project
- Engineering, architectural, topographical and legal preparation of your construction site for cost effective, timely completion of your project
I am 100% familiar with all laws regarding land development, construction, and permitting. I will make sure you are well represented during the progress of your land acquisition and/or construction project.
I speak Spanish and am comfortable communicating with lawyers, realtors, architects, building crews, suppliers… in short everyone who will be necessary in making your project successful.
If you need a professional to help you organize your Costa Rica construction project, you can click here to contact me.