Thorough Construction Inspections and Detailed Reports in Costa Rica since 1992.
If you are considering the purchase of existing housing, my inspection and detailed report will provide you with all you the knowledge you need to determine if the housing you are interested in purchasing has been completed properly, according to the local building codes and the quality standards you are accustomed to.
If you are considering the purchase of a building lot or raw land, my inspection and report will help you determine if the property you are considering to purchase is appropriate for building the housing you have envisioned.
- Considering the purchase of a home or condominium and want to make sure that all building materials and installation procedures have been completed properly, prior to closing.
- Currently, own or want to purchase existing housing for renovation
- Considering the purchase of land and want to ensure it is suitable for a new home
- Own existing property and wish to build on it
- Inspection of existing housing to determine the current state of construction and detail incomplete installations or defects and their associated costs to complete, repair or replace.
- Inspection of raw land or developed lots to determine if the property is suitable to construct the housing you envision.
Below are sample Inspection Reports that I routinely prepare for my clients.
In order to view some of these documents, you will need to download and install the Adobe PDF viewer if you do not already have it.
Sample Costa Rica Inspection Reports and Fees
Click on the highlighted text to review the reports and fees
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an inspection click here to send me a message.